Thursday, September 18, 2008

a lot of story

hye.......i wan to share my story wit my experience in my life bout my real luv wit nicholas.......huhuhuhuhu.......erm...........after i break wit stupid guy....syarafie.....my heart was totally closed 4 men.....i hate men......im so fobia.....i was fedup wit all stupid guys.....but....wen i entered UPM....i met some guy that i feel he will make me happy untill i die....erm.....he has been waitin 4 me 4 so long......everyday he will msg or coll me......huhuhuhuh.....actually im so happy wen he msg me......eventhough witout any relationship......we met everyday coz....we were in da same course.......we take mescom....after 3 months he wated 4 me....finally my heart was opened....wen i wen to my coach weddin.......my feelin towards him was different......at da same time....i send a msg to him....n i said i luv him....hahahahah.......finally he proposed me....heheheh.....n that time.......i was crazy........huhuhu.....now im so happy...........huhuhuhu....nick i luv u so much.......

2 comments:

Boon Syian said...

Hihi... Thanks you the comment yahh!!! Yours also interest!! keep on it!
huhh... great yahh!!! got a new boyfriend!! =) long time din 'lepak' gether lo.. haha..
k.. wish u and your bf stay longest with happiness yahh!!! =) take care too..!! cheeseee...

h@c3mal said...

salam wei kamu... apa cer lama tak nampak,, waa tahu laa da kau upm ,, nanti ko jd senior aku laaa,,
by the way slamat berpuasa (ko ada tinggal tak) and selamat hari raya maaf zarir batin kLo aku ada buat silap ngan ko aku mintak maaf laa
ni web blog aku try chek ok ,,, aremal87.blogspot.com